These impacts include:
- Stress free lifestyle
- Mindfully thinking about my purchases.
- Being happy with the things I already have.
- Less is more.
- Not feeling jealous or envying what another person has.
- Focus on the things that truely matter.
Not only am I practicing minimalism; I'm also applying Eco-friendly and Eco-conscious practices to my life style as well. While I'm not where I want to be yet with my minimalist and Eco-friendly lifestyle, here are some things I noticed when switching over.
- I switched over to bar shampoo, conditioner, and soap. My bathroom now smells better. No mold growing under and around plastic shampoo/conditioner/soap bottles because I have none!
- Smaller loads of laundry. No more piling and over flowing hamper (sometimes. Haha.)
- Speaking of clothes. Because I built a minimalist capsule wardrobe and got rid of 80% of my clothing, I have an easier time choosing an outfit to wear.
- Getting rid most of my belongings feels like a heavy weight being lifted from my back.